Home Remedies for Arthritis
Most of the people think that arthritis just means some kind of joint disease which causes pain in joints. However the truth is these people don’t have any information about this condition. There are several types of arthritis. People belonging to all age groups can suffer from these conditions. Mainly women suffer from this condition. Some of the common symptoms of arthritis are pain, stiffness and swelling in joints. Some types of arthritis can also affect eyes, heart, lungs, skin and kidneys as well as the joints.
Home Remedies for Arthritis
- Turmeric and Ginger Tea: Both these things have anti-inflammatory properties. Having a tea made using ginger and turmeric is very effective in the treatment of orthopedic and rheumatoid arthritis. Boil two cups of water and add half teaspoon each of ground ginger and ground turmeric in it. Keep it for about 15 minutes and then strain it. Having this tea daily will reduce the inflammation of joints and give relief from joint pains.
- Epsom Salt: It contains magnesium sulfate which is very effective in the treatment of arthritis. Soaking the painful joints in warm water containing Epsom salt has several benefits. We can also add Epsom salt to our bath water and soak our body in it for about 20 minutes to get relief from painful joints.
- Dandelion Leaves: It contains vitamin A and C, both of which can heal the damaged tissues. It is also helpful in clearing toxins from the liver. This remedy has great potential in treating rheumatoid arthritis. We can make tea using few dandelion leaves or we can use it in salads. The tea made from these leaves will be bitter so we should add honey in it before drinking.
- Olive Oil: It is a natural lubricant. A massage with olive oil on the painful joints will make us feel heavenly. We can also add this oil in our diet but in limited quantity. We can use it in salads to get the benefit of raw olive oil.
- Magnesium: when we suffer from arthritis, the levels of magnesium get affected to a great extent. To repair this loss we can take magnesium supplements under the guidance of our physician. It will improve the bone density and make them stronger too. We can also include dark leafy vegetables in our diet. Spinach is a good source of magnesium for our body.
Benefits of Divya Vatari Churna
Divya vatari Churna is made from natural herbs and is considered to be one of the best remedy for treating arthritis. It reduces the stiffness of the joints. It also gives quick relief from joint pains.
- It reduces the pain in the joints and muscles.
- It provides the necessary nutrients required by the muscles in the joints.
- This is a good remedy for people suffering from painful joints due to old age.
- It makes the bones and muscles stronger and improves their movement.
- It is good for women too. Mainly those women who are suffering from osteoporosis after menopause.
- It has no side effects.