Home Remedies for Eyes, Digestion, and General Health
Overall body health is most important to all of us. While we spend a pretty sum each month to keep ourselves healthy, what we might ignore is that most of the secrets of good health are right there in our kitchens. Here, we shall talk about a few simple home remedies for our eyes, our digestion, and for general health.
Home Remedies for Eyes
- In the morning, we could have one cup of carrot and Amla juice on an empty stomach. Carrot and Amla both contain vitamin A and have lots of antioxidants stored in them. The antioxidants help in controlling the stress levels in the body. It is best to avoid non-vegetarian food, food that is spicy or food that has too many preservatives in them. Such foods are hard to digest and hence increase the toxin levels in the body, which can cause several vision related problems.
- Copper-rich food is rich in antibacterial properties; hence we could use copper vessels to store water overnight and can drink that water early in the morning. Such water has healing properties that can cure eye related issues.
- We can also include leafy vegetables, oranges, almonds, and figs, as these things have vitamin A in them just like carrot and amla.
Home Remedies for Digestion
- To improve digestion and to get relief from digestion related problems, we could use ginger in many ways. We can drink daily three cups of ginger tea. Ginger juice can also be mixed with honey and can be consumed with warm water. It helps in treating indigestion and diarrhea.
- Another herb which helps in indigestion is peppermint. Peppermint tea will increase the metabolism rate and hence speed up the rate of digestion.
- W could also chew 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds after every meal to increase the rate of digestion.
- To lose weight we could use coconut oil. Using it while cooking food can play important role in maintaining the body weight. It is also a great moisturizer and hence can be directly applied to the skin.
- Applying toothpaste on the acne for about 20-25 minutes can help in drying the acne and can reduce the oil from the skin.
- Honey has antibacterial properties and hence it can be applied directly to cuts and scrapes.
Benefits of Divya Amla Churna
The Divya Amla Churna is an herbal powder that has highly effective health benefits for eyes, digestion, and overall general health. The following are some of its great advantages.
- It gives relief from heartburn, acidity, and indigestion. It is prepared from amla powder, which makes it very effective in increasing the rate of digestion.
- It removes the waste toxins from the body. By removing the toxins from the body, it helps in maintaining our general health. It has antibacterial properties which help in increasing the immunity rate.
- It is rich in vitamin C and thus improves the vision. It is also effective over several eye-related problems.
- It reduces the chances of recurring attacks of infections, as it is a natural source of vitamin C.